We are looking for someone who is:
- Details oriented and comfortable to work with different types of people
- An autonomous, proactive worker; a team player, flexible and motivating others
- Basic project management cycle;
- Strategic thinking;
- Risk management;
- Budget planning;
- Budget tracking (across multiple budget lines, activities …);
- Impact measuring;
- English: Medium level & project management technical terms (communication, reports and documents will be in English);
- Excel: medium;
- Communication skills;
- Analysis and Synthesis of information.
Willing to travel in within EU, but mostly Romania.
- Minimum 2 years of work experience managing various projects. Hands on implementation experience required. Interest in healthy lifestyle.
- Work with NGOs is a plus. Experience with writing project proposals is a plus. Leadership skills are a plus.
We are looking for a dedicated, highly committed and motivated Project manager, who wants to learn and improve his/her professional carrier in implementing educational projects: you’ll be working especially on the activities of nutrition education and when necessary and if timely available on specific tasks from other projects or prospected projects. You would work with international sponsors and foundations from Austria and not only, which are relying on us to improve the standard of living in Romania.
Also, you will be in charged to engage volunteers and new members for the projects.
Role-type: full time
Reports to: CEO
Period: october– undetermined
- Is responsible for implementing a curricula for better lifestyle to key target groups.
- Plans, coordinates and is charged with the implementation and tracking of diverse project activities
- Analyzes data and integrates the data into the project
- Communicates and works with external partners and representatives of project’s consortium; Communicates with various stakeholders
- Documents the activities of the project - producing and collecting various deliverables;
- Archives the project’s documents
- Manages the project team and engages extra volunteers.
Please send your resumes at email@example.com - until October 5th.